Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Little J !









I can't beleive it was year ago, Saturday, that we brought home our little 9 lbs 4 oz. baby boy. It is hard to imagine what life was like without him. He has brought so much happiness to our family! He has such a fun personality. He loves to make people laugh, loves to tease, and says the funniest things! He is such a mama's boy, but never passes up a chance to wrestle with his dad or Dreyton. His little laugh is so contagious and he smiles at anything and everything. I am so grateful to have him in our lives!

4 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

I love all the pictures of him! He is so cute! How old is he now? 2? Yeah (for him!)...terrible two's (for you!!) Good luck!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Super excited that you started your own blog!! You won't regret it. Happy birthday to J again! He is such a handsome little man. Can't wait for the camp-out!!!

Susanna said...

Looks like Jace had a fun birthday!! I can't believe he's two already. I've been so busy that I haven't looked at any blogs for over a week so I was way excited to see that you started one. It will be fun to see lots of pics of the boys:)

Tricky Nikki said...

WAS UP??? Hey, I stumbled onto your page through Ruth's blog. 7 degrees of separation is really like 2 degrees. I can't believe how big your boys are and I have never seen pics of Jace. They are handsome little guys! We just moved from Indianapolis to Vegas, so if you guys are ever this way, give me a ring. Seacrest OUT!!!