Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day at the Races

I'm always trying to find new stuff to do with the boys and I just discovered the funnest thing! There is the Miller MotorSports Park out here, and you can hear the races that go on from our house, but we've never gone to them until now. They are SOOOOO much fun!!! We sit out there for hours and watch motrcycle races, car races, and every other kind of race. The boys LOVE it! When I took them out the other day, the car that Dreyton was cheering for won so we went down to meet the driver, and the guy was so dang nice. He made a huge deal about meeting Dreyton and even let him sit in the winning car. Dreyton hasn't stopped talking about it since. Can't wait for the next race!

3 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

How cool you were able to sit in the winning car! Zach will love to see this picture tomorrow when he wakes up. He is SO happy and excited to come to your house and play next week! Love, Dawn

Becky said...

Hi Rob! Just wanted to let you know I posted a sneak-peak on my photography blog:)
beckysphotofun.blogspot.com

Larsen Lowdown said...

oh that is great, I just better not show logan!