Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grandma Riding

Grandma Riding past away today. She is such a wonderful person, and everyone loved her! She always greeted everyone with a smile and welcomed everyone into her home. We will miss her so much!

She is so talented and loved to paint. This picture was taken just a couple of days ago with the beautiful picture that she painted for us. We left her house after visiting with her, to head home
when I had a feeling we should turn around and drive back so we could get a picture with her holding it. I am soooooo glad we did. I feel so lucky to have had her in our lives for the time we did. Her funeral will be next Wednsday...on her and Grandpa Ridings 60th anniversary.

3 comments:

Ashley Nobles said...

She will be so missed. I wish I could have seen her before she passed. It all came so fast. I found out she was sick Wednesday and then yeserday she was gone. It's hard but she is in a better place.

Susanna said...

I'm so sad that we didn't take a picture with her while we were there. I'm so glad you did!!

Larsen Lowdown said...

So sorry to hear about that, hope all is well.