Wednesday, August 25, 2010

July

I'm still trying to get all caught up. I don't think it will ever happen though. Oh well, I'll try.

Dustin was in Georgia for two weeks so I took the boys to Hinckley. My parents spoiled the boys rotten, as usual. They had SOOO much fun. My dad bought the boys a cowboy hat and took them to the rodeo.
Here is the three of them holding on to the hitching post (front fence)
They looooved it! I think they mostly loved just being with Grandpa and having 'guy time'.


We took the boys to Boondocks a couple of weeks ago to play miniature golf. It was soooo much fun! The boys had such a good time! We'll definitly go back as soon as possible. It was such a fun day with the fam!
Then the boys had to spend time in the arcade. I'm not much of a 'gamer' so I don't understand the fun in it, but oh well, we were there for the boys, not for me. Next time I think we'll do lazer tag!
Jace is trying to smile but he was freaked out by the tiki head guy behind us.

No comments: