Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picture Catch-up OVERLOAD

I finally decided to update the blog with pictures. They are all in the opposite order of what I wanted them to be...but oh well....I have know clue how to change it. So, anyway, here is what we have been up to:

This is the before pic of the bench I made:

Here is the after:
Took the fam to a Grizzlies game. Stayed in a hotel that night and the boys swam all night and morning. So fun!
The cutest boys in the world!

Ky got super super sick with influenza. Poor little guy. Thankfully he recovered after a couple of weeks. He passed it on to me and I am still recovering from it....and its been over a month.

I had a birthday. Number 27...again. Yes, Jace hit me over the head with the present as hard as he could. Yowzers!!!
Ky has learned how to fly.

Jace gave himself a sweet haircut. He said the bangs were in his eyes...not anymore.
Ky has only seen the dog through the window. This is a shot of the first time I opened the door.

For Valentines day I love to do different things for the kids to show them I love them. This year, while they were sleeping I hung about 100 hearts from their ceiling with sayings on them. Then there was a path of hearts leading to a surprise. They looooved it.

Jace is soooo smart and loves reading books to Kyson.

We got a visit from Jaren and looooved having him here.


Dust had a birthday.

Me and Dust had a weekend in Park City. I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but we were stopped on the way home for about 2 hours while a wide load came by. So, we took tons of pictures while we were waiting.

Asa celebrated her 1st birthday.

My cute sis at the party.

The New Years party.

Hanging with the Rowley boy cousins.


Christmas 2010
Jace snuck under the tree and added his name onto every present
Only the best snowman ever. And maybe the smallest.

4 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Cute pictures and super cute boys! I really hope we get to see you guys this weekend at the baby blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Hallo! geht´s noch ? said...

Great blog i like it ;)

Nice Pictures good work

www.quien-sabe.es/outdoor

hapi said...

Hi Dust and Rob Family Blog, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog