Sunday, October 16, 2011

My cute little monkey, and some pumpkins.

I dont' really love this time of year, only because it means that snow is coming, but I do love getting pumpkins with the boys. It is so fun to watch them pick their pumkins and then have them help me pick mine. The hay ride is fun, the family time is fun...everything is just fun.

I love the weather we had this year as we went to the pumpking patch. Usually we are bundled up in coats and gloves, this year it was shorts. My kind of weather! Love it!


Kyson LOVES sitting on dads shoulders. He plays the drums on his head and giggles the whole time.
Me and the boys waiting for a horse ride.

Look at my cute little monkey. He is such a sweetie! (most of the time)


He hated the hate, but still smiled through it.


3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love pumpkin patches! How fun!

Stacy said...

I just looked at this again. All your boys are so cute... but Kyson is seriously so beautiful!! I'll have him if you are ever giving him away!

Susanna said...

Kyson is so cute!