Friday, June 29, 2012

Life

 Ok, Beck, this is for you.  I'm finally updating my blog. I'll update more later, but this is a few for now.

Here is Jace...FINALLY earning an award for being good!  There was probably about 10 days out of the whole year that he didn't get into trouble.  I think I have my hands full with this one!
 Dreytons AMAZING teacher!  He loves her soooo much (so do I)!!
 The last 2 members of the 'Evil Schemes Club'.  Jace suspended everyone else.
 Grandma and Grandpa Rowley were able to come for Jaces graduation.
 What a weird picture!  I look like I am sinking into a hole and dragging my son with me.
 We were able to make it to Brooklyns graduation.  I can't believe she is old enough to go to college now!
 Dreyton was so excited to stand in the D.  He tells us all the time that he is going to graduate from Delta High.
 Dreytons dream finally came true!  Jace decided to lie to Dustin and tell him that HE earned it.  Dustin first reaction was to get mad and say "Who's yard did you steal that from?!"
 Ky looooves his ice cream (must take after Grandpa Larsen).
 Ky loves the trampoline!
 First backyard campout of the summer.
 I'm sorry but Ky is so stinkin cute!  He can sit here coloring all day long!  There is proof that he loves to color...just look at my cupboards, the wall, the floor.  He leaves his mark everywhere he goes!  Mr. Clean in now my best friend!
There you go Beck...boring but updated. :)

2 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

I absolutely love these pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us Rob
Mom:)

Becky said...

THANKS!!! I kept checking the Larsen blog for updated pictures and so excited to find this post today :) You made my day! I can't believe how big your boys are. I love that Jace is still as naughty as ever! I miss you!!!!!!