Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shtuff....

 Here are the boys on the first day of school.  I almost cried when they left. I love having them around.  HOWEVER...now that school has been going for a month, I've realized how wonderful the quiet time is!


Great Grandma Rowleys 90th birthday party.



Drey turned 9 this month and the only thing he really really wanted was to eat at Chuck-a-Rama.  The 4 boys were in HEAVEN!  All you can eat food!?  Doesn't get much better than that for a boy!
 Then we were off to Boondocks for the day.


Enjoying our time together in the canyon.  What a lucky girl I am to have such amazing boys in my life!


Love this little boy! Here is a picture with the flower that he was so excited to give me.

8 comments:

Susanna said...

Love those boys! Kyson is so big I hardly recognize him!

Becky said...

I LOVE that his flower is bent! ~~~I miss you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello! Nice to get acquainted.
I'm doing a project to introduce the school's website to the community and need the help of everyone Cao đẳng nghề , Now this is where the huge trade NEW VUI & khu giải trí Diễn Đàn Xổ Số - Lô Gan - Xổ Số Miền Bắc - Kết quả Xổ Số - Diễn Đàn Xổ Số Vui , and this is a serious topic of family Dòng Họ Người Việt
Invite people to phone support. Thanks!

sovereignfunding1021 said...

Really Reliable information.Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for structured sale annuity :--- how do i sell my annuity | cash settlements now | how to cash in an annuity | buy sell annuity

Unknown said...

nice pics


http://www.webinsect.com/

Raineys Crochet said...

Theyre so cute :)

http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk

Neem tree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AbsoluteRandomVideos said...

You spelled "Stuff" wrong.