Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Animal Planet Expo

Two weekend ago we went to the Animal Planet Expo over at Liberty Park. It was pretty fun (for the boys anyway) but it was HOT!! Thank goodness for the little water park for the kids to play in and for us to wade in, it saved us!


I love this picture! It is so typical! It totally captures the boys' personalities. Jace is, as usual, teasing Dreyton by splashing water into his face, and Dreyton is just about to get ticked.
It didn't take Dreyton long to get even with Jace though. The difference is, Jace laughs it off or battles it out while Dreyton usually gets upset and cries about it.
Here is Jace keeping himself entertained during the Animal Expo. He just wanted to stay in his stroller and pull weird faces.

One of the HUGE bouncy houses that they had there. Everything there was free so we had to do everything about a million times. Ok, maybe not a million, but it sure felt like it when your standing there in that heat!!
Me and my little buddy Dreyton.
Dustin took this picture of us standing in line for one of the games. I thought it was cute, minus my butt, because Jace just wanted to put one arm around Dreyton and
one around my leg the whole time. It sure made it hard to move though, we had to take it an inch at a time. Here's the boys trying to win prizes. They came home with their prize bags pretty loaded up.
I don't know why Dreyto is pulling that face, but Jace insisted on standing right there, with the corner of the square sign jammed into the back of his head. He threw a big tantrum when I tried to get him to move.


3 comments:

Cory and Katie said...

Rob I saw you across the street at the Hinkley parade but never got across the street.. your family is so cute and your butt ha ha!!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun day and I love that it was free! That site is called blurb.com. I really need to start working on mine. There are so many options on it that you could spend hours just trying to look at everything. I have seen some books that girls have done and they turn out awesome. Good luck with that and let me know how it goes. Jess
p.s. I can only wish that my butt looked like yours!!

Susanna said...

I love reading all the captions that you write. Even though we don't get to see you guys very often I feel like I know the boys so well. Plus they always crack me up:) Thanks for all the updates and the pics!