Tuesday, August 5, 2008

For Suz

Suz, I had to post these pictures for you. After looking at your pictures of your county fair with the elephant rides, carnival, and petting zoo, I wanted you to compare it to the wonderful Tooele county Fair. Don't be too jealous, I'm sure you wish you could trade us!

We had to get the boys' faces' painted. By the end of the day I think that most of the paint on Jaces face was either on his hands or on Dustin's shirt.

Ok, so I HAD to take this picture of the 'life-like' Spiderman. There were tons of characters walking around the place and you can tell that the county put alot of money into making them as life like as possible (that was all written with sarcasm, if you can't tell)

Anyway, the picture with Spidy and Dreyton didn't do Spidy justice, so I had to jump in a picture with them, so you could see how short Spiderman is. He was sooo tiny!! I was trying so hard not to laugh my head off in the picture.
Here is Dreyton taking his turn on the mechanical bull, that counts as a carnival ride, right??
Another life-like character. At least he was a little taller than Spidy though.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

You are so funny! Tooele sure put on quite the event:) Don't forget, I grew up in Delta, host of the Millard County Fair (that's what it's called right?). Who knew a fair could be so exciting? That Spiderman says it all! LOL

The Briggs Clan said...

Robyn~ I was just wondering the other day how serious you and Dustin were about coming out here in October? Just curious, we are trying to get everyone here together because we are blessing our baby Oct. 19th. that is Deer hunt/UEA in Utah...So anyway just let me know.

Susanna said...

Hey Rob, I was wondering if you guys were coming down for the blessing and if you were if you wanted to have a big birthday party for all the boys;Cutler, Dreyton, Shane and Grandpa Shane? Let me know what you think or if you are already planning something. I want to have some sort of party while we are home.

Susanna said...

I just thought we could all get together on Fri. or Sat. and have all the boys open presents, and do cake and ice-cream. Keep it simple. Let me know what works for you or what you want to do. I think it will be fun:)

Becky said...

I'm excited for you to come down this way! If you want we can do some pictures? I haven't done any for a while...