Sunday, December 28, 2008

It Came and Went....Way to Fast.

We had such a Great Christmas!! We've had some very memorable Christmas's in the past, but this one has to be one of the best! It wasn't because of the material 'things' either, it was just such a magical Christmas. Watching the boys was so much fun! I wish I could freeze them at the age they are at right now. I think this is the first time that I am sad to see the season end. I think we should have Christmas at least twice a year, just to remind us about what is most important. I am soooo blessed to have such a geat family. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have the life that I do and the kids and husband that I have.

Jace was so excited to find chocolate in his stocking! He was more excited for that, than he was his toys!
Jace was so excited to to get a dry erase board. He loooves to draw! This is a picture of his "chicken hand".

My cute hubby.

And my two cute boys!

The only thing Jace wanted to get for Dustin for Christmas was a candy necklace. He later added the juicy drop pop sucker and was sooooo excited to give it to Dusitn. I took him to the store so many times to pick out something else, but he would get so upset about getting him anything other than the candy necklace. So, that's what we did. Merry Christmas Dustin!

I wish the morning could have lasted alot longer! What a fun day!!

Jace busting down the stairs.

Santa blocks off the stairway to the presents each year so that the boys can't go down and see their toys without coming and getting us first. It is so fun! This year, Santa booby trapped it with sleigh bells, so there was no way the boys could sneak underneath the ribbon.











3 comments:

Gentry said...

I agree! It went by way to fast! Christmas is so much better with little kids! I loved watching Kenny and Connor. Your boys are so cute! Looked like you guys had an awesome Christmas!

Larsen Lowdown said...

So it is nice to see someone else feeling the same way about being sad to se christmas go. I mean I think a lot of people do but this year seemed harder for me too. Looks like the boys had a great christmas, that is the greatest, nothing can replace those memories.

Stacy said...

Hi Robyn! I'm happy to see your blog!