Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feel Good Moment of the Day (not really)

This morning, as I was getting the kids breakfast, I had both kids yelling at me.
"Mom! I want marshemello matties!
"Mom! I need a spoon!"
"Mom! I need a cup!"
"Mom! I changed my mind and want frosted flakes instead!"
"Mom! I need more drink!"

Frustrated I said "C'mon guys! Quit yelling! I'm doing the best I can!"

Jace's response ..."Well, mom, your best is really bad!"

Thanks kid. If it would have come from anyone older than a two year old, I might have felt bad. But it was kind of funny.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

LOL, that is so funny! I love stories like those:)

Stacy said...

HOLY COW! I am laughing my head off. I cannot picture sweet little Jace ever saying anything like that. Remeber those words he said to you, and say them back when he's 14-20 and he tells you he's doing his best. ;)

Jill said...

That was hilarious. I never comment on your blog, but I read it quite often...I think that makes me a creepy blog stalker..anyway,:-) I just wanted you to know that I think your kids are hilarious. You do a great job at documenting their cuteness.:-) You're a very cute Mom...(plus you look just like you did in high school..how dare you!) :-) Happy blogging. Tell Coach Rowley hello from me! Jill Hyde Bearden

Talia said...

That is the funniest thing ever. Your kids say the funniest stuff, i love it

Cory and Katie said...

Thats so awesome...I feel like my best isn't good enoough either! I didn't realize I was suppose to embaress Cory on his birthday with his old pics but I should of! Loved it, tell him happy belated birthday from us!