Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dustin's B-Day

Dustin's B-day was soooo much fun! I think once you get older, you only celebrate birthdays for the sake of the kids. They LOVE it!! I wanted to let Dust sleep in, but Drey kept walking past our room letting out loud screams. Every time I'd tell him to be quite, he'd just start jumping around and saying"I just can't help it!! I am sooooo excited." The boys had hid Dustin's presents around the house but the second that Dustin woke up they both ran in different directions saying "One present is over here dad!" and "Dad I got you a hat and it's hiding in the dryer!". It was so funny!

Jace thought he was being sneaky and decided to hide in the balloons, many,many, many times during the day.
I LOVE this picture. Of course we had to have our traditional candle race. My family did it all growing up and it was always so fun. All three of them sat like this through the whole race! Dreyton came out the big winner.
Jace was so excited to help decorate! I had to get a shot of him next to his decoratoins that he was so proud of.
Dust and Drey with a couple of the presents. Jace INSISTED on getting him that hat and Dreyton was sooooo excited to buy Dustin his very own lightsaber so that the two of them could fight together "and dad can quite using mine."

No comments: