Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sledding

We were finally able to get in a good sledding day, and it was SOOOO much fun!! Anytime we get out and have a famly day is fun though!! The boys are at a perfect age!! There is a good sledding hill only a couple blocks from our house so it is perfect!
Every time Dreyton went down the hill, he came back wanting to go faster and faster. I wish I could freeze the smile he had on his face.


Jace spent most of the time eating snow, once again. He went down the hill a couple of times, but nothing beats eating snow I guess. He was as happy as can be! (and yes, that is duct tape around his gloves. I have to duct tape his gloves and boots on otherwise he takes them off and wants to run in the snow in barefeet with freezing cold hands)
The best shot of the day. Dustin was going way too fast and wiped out on this little jump. He layed there for a while saying he was in pain, but it must not of hurt too bad, cuz he did it again.....and wiped out again.

4 comments:

The Briggs Clan said...

that looks like so much fun! I wish we had gotten more snow in Delta during Christmas... We went sledding and it was a ball, but that looks like a blast. EXCEPT THAT YOU HAVE SNOW! We went tot he park a few times last week! Yikes I really think I would die if I had to go back to snow!

Susanna said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the duct tape on Jace, he is such a funny kid. LOL I remember duct taping Kennady's diaper on a few times because she wouldn't leave it on:) Love the pic of Dustin's wipe out, ha,ha!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun day! When we went sledding Kenny stayed in the truck the whole time! What a waste to even get her dressed. I loved the picture of Dustin! So classic.

Talia said...

How fun. I miss the snow so much, sometimes. I wanted to take the boys sledding while i was in cedar but i wasn't feeling up to it yet . you guys look like your having so much fun. im very jelous