Friday, February 13, 2009

I know....I know...

Ok, so any of you that read my blog are probably sick of reading about things that my boys say. So, if you are tired of it, then don't read on, cuz here comes another one.

The other day as I was taking Dreyton to pre-school, we watched as an ambulance went speeding by.
Dreyton's friend said "I wonder where he is going."
Dreyton said "He is probably racing after a beer truck. He probably wants a beer."

What?!?! How does he know anything about beer?? I dont' know. It's not like me and Dustin talk about it. Oh well. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Talia said...

I Love reading the funny things your boys say!
they crack me up. I always tell Jed the stories like Im bragging about my own kids or something. Keep them coming

Larsen Lowdown said...

Dreyton is so funny that is hilarious. I wonder where he got the idea that ambulances are alcoholics. haha. Too funny.
Katie