Monday, February 16, 2009

Temple

Over the weekend we went to the Draper Temple Open House with Corey and his family. I thought it would be a great experience for the kids, but when I asked them what their favorite thing about the temple was, they said "The cookies and the bus ride." (they served cookies afterwards, and we had to take a bus to shuttle us up there). It is a pretty temple though, and it was fun to hang out with family!
Here are some shots of the bus ride back to our car. The kids LOVED it!



3 comments:

Susanna said...

That is a pretty temple!

Stacy said...

That was exactly what my kids said too! For days they talked about the bus!!!

Megan said...

Were going next week and I'm sure that's what my kids will remember too. I hope all is going well for you guys! I miss you and our girls nights out. Megan