Thursday, May 7, 2009

More of Jaces Birthday

Life has been crazy busy but I finally found time to post some pic's of Jaces b-day. It was sooo much fun! We went bowling and then to Chuck-E-Cheese with Corey and his family, then on Sunday we had a big dinner, cake and ice cream and presents. Jace loved every second of it. He is such a happy kid and I think if I would have wrapped up an old shoe, he still would have been happy. The only thing he wanted for his birthday is a Storm Trooper helmet and gun, so he was ecstatic when he got it. The helmet is so big though, that when he wears it, he looks like a bobble head. It's hilarious.


Celebrating with Megan Zach and Dreyton. (I should have gotten a picture of him with Corey. He always tells us that "Coe-wee (corey) is his favowite cousin."


At Chuck-E-Chees, he climbed up the play area and didn't dare to come back down, so he sat there and cried with this sad look on his face and kept telling me to come up and get him. Me, being the nice mom that I am, sat there and took pictures of him...ok, I admit I was laughing too.

I thought he'd be A LITTLE more excited to see Chucky.


So cute!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I love Jace's sad look picture. How fun, Happy Birthday Jace!