Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a Mess!

Let's just say that every time I hear the words "WOOHOO!" and "THAT'S AWESOME!!", I get scared. I know things like this are normal for every house, but EVERY DAY?? Seriously!? AAAAAHHHH!! Here are just a few things that I decided to take pictures of that have happened in the past two days:

The boys found some silly string in a can, and decided to empty the entire can in Dreyton's bedroom. They were SO excited to have 'spiderwebs' in the room.


Ummmm....yah...Jace loves to shred rolls and rolls and rolls of toilet paper. I need a lock for the bathroom cabinet.

(I don't know how to turn the picture) Another toilet paper adventure. Jace decided to see how far the toilet paper roll would stretch. It stretched from Dreyton's room, down the stairs and all through the front room and kitchen.
Someone told me once that every time your kid gets into trouble, then grab the camera for pictures first....then get mad, cuz it will be funny later. So far it's true.

5 comments:

Talia said...

Oh man Robyn. Two boys, you don't give me much to look forward to.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

That is hilarious! For a second I thought the silly string was paint, so it could have been worse! Your boys are the best and definitely keep you on your toes!

The Briggs Clan said...

WOW! I am glad you grabbed your camera... but I still think I would have killed them both!

Larsen Lowdown said...

I love those pictures! The boys are so funny and one day you'll miss this!!! Thanks for all of your help yesterday with the move. We will so miss you guys and living close, the cousin sleepovers and dinners together. I am so excited you will be coming down in a few weeks...it makes me not so sad right now...I'll cry then:( Love, Dawn

Becky said...

Wow, maybe I"m glad I'm having a girl! LOL! I just love these two, they are such trouble makers!!!
I'm excited to live closer to you guys, it will be so fun!!!