Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Pic's

Just thought I'd add some random pic's in here. I need to update my Easter pictures, but there are sooooooo many of them. I'll wait till I have more time to go through them all.
Having a BBQ with Corey and Dawns fam and Katie and Paxton. I'm so sad to see Corey and his fam move!
If the boys aren't walking around in undies, then they are walking around in costumes. I can very rarely get them to wear regular clothes. This is a picture with Dreytons best freind Cameron. They are inseperable!
Jace, still in his jammies, and Dreyton, having a water fun fight outside. Both of them get worried about getting water in their eyes, so they have to wear their goggles.
Jace was so proud of himself for 'helping' me. I was updating my pictures in frames, left for a minute to answer the phone and came back to find almost every picture cut in half. I had just had them developed that day! He smiled and said "Ok, mom, I'm done helping."
My cute hubby. I think he will REALLY like that I posted this picture! He ran to Harts like this to get a drink. Nice boots!

Dreyton, Jace and Zach having another fun cousin sleepover.