Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Missing Tooth

I've never put a video on here, so I don't know if this will work.

Dreyton lost his first tooth tonight. He probably shouldn't have lost it this early, but last week he was trying to open his water gun with his teeth, and the gun slipped, yanking his tooth forward. It was sooo gross. It was just poking straight out, so I had to reach in and push it back into place and blood was going everywhere. Anyway, after the shock and pain went away, Dreyton was pretty excited and has been working on it every day. He finally got brave enough to yank it out tonight and , holy cow, did that tooth go flying! It took us about 30 minutes to find the tooth, which ended up being clear across the room on Drey's bed.

5 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

very impressive that he would pull his own tooth out! I'm suprised it was clear over on his bed cause the force of him closing the door didn't seem too strong. He is getting so big if he is starting to lose his teeth! I hope the tooth fairy was very generous with him!

Gentry said...

That is so funny. I am also so impressed that he would pull his own out! I am glad the video worked because I loved his dance.

Jill said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen. Bree has always pulled hers out herself cause she didin't want anyone else touching. Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

I can't believe you found the tooth!! Good job.

Susanna said...

Wow! He's so brave, I would never dare do that!