Friday, October 15, 2010

D's #7

D turned 7 last month. He was so excited to have all his buddies over. I don't know what I as thinking though, telling him he could have a big friend party...I was huge, fat, pregnant and miserable. Luckily I have the best husband in the whole world who took over during the actual party so I could just sit there and enjoy the weather. I don't think he can help himself, he gets more into the parties than the kids do! It's so funny to watch! I have to say how much I LOVE having all boys!! I love having these parties that are wild and out of control. Little boys are hilarious! We let the boys play on the bonzai slide for a while then had a wild game of water dodgeball....boys against Dustin. Then some water tag and water ball fights. We ended the party with tons of pizza, cupcakes and ice cream. It was so much fun!
Taking a break and getting warm on the cement.
The whole wild crew.

Dodgeball.



No comments: