Friday, October 15, 2010

Sweet baby Kyson

All these pictures are out of order, but oh well, you get the idea.
Our newest member of the family came on September 27 at 3:36 pm. We names him Kyson David Rowley and he weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz.. I was excited to have a baby under 9 1/2 pounds, he looked so tiny. Everything went perfectly! Well, except my studid guy that gave me the epidural, he sucked! It hurt so freakin bad! I took care of things afterwards though and ended up punching him pretty hard in the arm. It felt so good. I just wish I wouldn't have held back and punched him harder. Next time....

Here is the day that the boys were brought back from my moms to see their new baby brother. Thanks again mom and dad for taking the boys!!!!
The boys came back from my moms with black paint in their hair, they thought it was awesome!


Look at those teeny tiny hands. I love it!


Here is the veiw from my bed. It was so pretty at night with the sun set behind the capitol.


He is just the sweetest thing in the whole world! I love him so much! I forget how amazing it is to have a newborn in the house. I am loving every second!

7 comments:

Talia said...

Love the pics! He is so cute. I like the boys hair too.

Susanna said...

What a sweet baby! So cute!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you! Love that you have all boys. You are amazing!

Cory and Katie said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS! HE'S A CUTIE

Meladie said...

Oh my gosh guys, I didn't even realize you were expecting!!! Congratulations! How fun, 3 boys. You guys have such a cute family..what a sweet baby. Love all the pics.

Larsen Lowdown said...

What a cute baby! I love your view from your room too, that would be awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh yay!! Congrats! Such a cute family!