Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dreyton wanted to have fun with my makeup, so I put some whiskers on him. He got mad though and said he wanted different whiskers and glasses so he could look like what his dad looks like in the mornings. So, I drew
it on him, and then we put glasses and freckles on Jace to look like me. We were just having some fun and I was going to wash it right off. Jace had other plans though, he went and found a PERMENANT blue marker and drew all over his face. His new look lasted a good week! That blue marker was NOT coming off!

2 comments:

Susanna said...

That's so funny, I love your version of you and Dustin! Kennady and Shane have got into the permanent markers a time or two, but luckily the majority of the artwork is on their legs and feet and not their face:) I heard Wicked is coming to SLC too, you'll love it!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

That picture is so cute. I caught Kenny drawing on her hand and she was trying to hide it from me. At least it came off. Maybe we will have to get some face paint for the camp out. Getting so excited. Hey if you go to Wicked let me know I would love to go. 2 weeks and counting!!