Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Murry Shoes"



I just have to blog about Jaces UGLY shoes. They are so ugly but I can't get him to stop wearing them! Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Crocs, but there are girl colors and there are boy colors. Jace happened to fall in love with a pair of red ones. It was ok at first, cuz I thought he would just wear them once in a while, but he had something else in mind. He wears them all day, every day, and now they are faded to a nice shade of pink. It looks like I dress by little boy in pink shoes. I've tried buying other colors, but you would think that we were putting razors on his feet the way he acts when we put them on him. He calls them his 'Murry shoes' after the red Wiggle. He loves those ugly things. (they don't look as pink in the picture as they do in real life)

No comments: