Friday, June 6, 2008

Otter Creek Weekend

Last weekend we went over to Otter Creek with the Rowleys, Mechams and Remps. We rode four wheelers and fished in the little fishing pond that was right behind the cabin we all stayed in. Dreyton was soooo excited about catching fish. Jace loved the four wheeler rides and would say "Yeeee-ha. Scary! Yeeee-ha. Scary!".







I just thought this was a cool picture, so I thought I'd throw it in. We saw these on the ride to Otter Creek.







Dreyton thought it was pretty funny to put the lizard that he caught on top of Dustin's hat. Dustin was so good and pretened he didn't know what was going on.







I think Jace's favorite part of the trip was playing pool.
Going for a ride with Grandma.


Fishing with Grandpa.



3 comments:

Callie said...

hey dustin its your old friend Lynn Anderson, I used to think that blogging was for women to just brag and gossip, but now I am finding old friends and I like it, you and your family are looking great.

Cory and Katie said...

Robyn this is Katie and i made a blog @ ckrogers.blogspot.com lets stay in touch.. your kids are getting so big!

The Briggs Clan said...

Robyn I hav been meaning to e-mail you but I haven't been at the computer lately...I finished the uglies, pretties, specials, extra series! They were good! If you liked the Twighlight and stephanie meyer, read THE HOST! It was so good! I wish it was a trilogy that was already all done. I hated the book to be done! Anyway I am glad your cabin weekend went so well. I am super jealous! CAn't wait to see you all in a few weeks! I will try to e-mail some time this week! I really need to do that!

Shara