Friday, June 20, 2008

Surprise Attack

Dreyton decided to attack Dusitn with the hose as he got home from work. It was so funny to watch. I guess Dustin got sick of getting squirted right in the face becuase when I went ouside I found Dustin with a bucket on his head.

Both of them were soaking wet. Dreyton could only smile for one picture, after that he was too cold to put any smiles on his face.
Jace was so upset about getting wet, he hates it! He finally stopped whining after his wet clothes were stripped off and he had an umbrella to protect his head from any stray water shots.

4 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

You're boys are so funny (including Dustin - love the bucket head look). I love getting on your site and seeing all the fun (and funny) pictures. :)Mel

Larsen Lowdown said...

It is so amazing how much Dreyton is looking like Dustin. In the photo of Dustin holding Dreyton and they are both smiling you can totally see it. The same eyes, smile, etc.
I love these photos- they are great! Mom

Larsen Lowdown said...

I LOVE that picture of Dreyton! Everytime there is a camera around he will stare at it and say cheese until the picture is taken-even if his mouth isn't working-LOL!-Beck

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun dad Dustin is! I think it is so great how much his boys love him. And that slide you have looks like so much fun. I will have to come and try it out! Hope to see ya around on the 4th! I know we are having a BBQ or something at the Rowley's house so hopefully we will see ya there at the same time.
Love Jess