Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday #1

This is where it all started, the first of many parties. WE celebrated Drey's birthday by just having a family party with presents, games and cake. I can't believe my little guys is 5!
I love this picture. It is kind of blurry, but it makes me laugh. Little does Dreyton know that while he is busy opening presents, his little brother is ALSO busy opening Dreyton's presents while his back is turned. The sneaky little turd.
Here is D cutting the cake for everyone that he made (with a little help but luckily noone found the egg shells that he cropped in there). He was pretty proud of himself. He kept giving me a thumbs up, thumbs down sign and I couldn't figure out why till he told me that the "thumbs up is for the frosting and the thumbs down is for the cake." I'll agree with him on that one.
Me and my little buddy. He promised that he would still hug and cuddle me even though he is grown up now.

No comments: