Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Party #3

Ok, so the whole reason we went to Delta this weekend was for Carters baby blessing, and so what do I do? I forget to bring my camera to the luncheon to get pictures of everyone. AAHH!! I am so mad at myself. I didn't get any pictures of Carter in his little baby blessing outfit or of anyone that was there! I am hoping that Shannon (hint hint) will post some pic's on the Rowley blog so I can copy and paste them onto mine. He looked really cute. And I got to hang out with Cassie, which is always so fun!! I miss her! We did get to go to Cedar though and we did each others hair there so we got more social time in. Thanks Cass!
Grandma and Granpa Riding
Here is a pic of Brooklyn. She is soooo pretty and so sweet and nice. I love this girl!!
Jace giving a ride to Kennady, Shane and Drey.
Jace isn't happy unless he is beating someone up. Good thing Carl can handle his own.
This is the AMAZING cake that Marcia made. We had a party at the Rowley's for Dreyton, Shane, Cutler and Grandpa. It was so much fun! Can you beleive how awsome this cake is! WE had such a fun weekend!
All the birthday boys, and Kyle.
Dreyton was so excited about his present from Grandma and Grandpa. it is a talking Hulk.
Jace and Kenady enjoying the cake and a good conversation.
I wish I got a better picture of Jaren and Suz and their family. This is the only one that I got. It was so fun to see them though. We don't get to see them very much, but when we do I love it. They are so much fun!


3 comments:

Jordan y Lacey said...

thanks for posting those pics robin. it is fun to see all the kids. It was good to see you guys. sorry dust we couldn't go golfing. we will have to plan a time to go. hopefully i can make it to the 4 man scramble. we love you guys!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What fun birthday parties! Birthday's are the best when you are a kid. I love love that picture of Jace sleeping in the car. He is so cute and funny and really keeps you on your toes. Wish we could have made it this weekend....working sucks...too bad your not coming down for homecoming this weekend....maybe around Christmas we will see you guys!!

Susanna said...

Ugg! Do I really look that bad! We had so much fun over the weekend, it was good to see everyone and play with the boys. Love you guys!