Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome To the Big Top!

We went to the Circus tonight and it was SO fun! Watching the actual Circus was just ok, but watching the boys was the best part of the whole night. It is so fun to see things through their eyes and watch their excitment. I LOVE our family nights!

I LOVE this picture. Both boys sat like this through most of the show. It was especially exciting when the dirt bikes came out. They thought that was AWESOME!
Dreyton loved the clown nose and hat and didn't take it off starting the second we got it. Well, I take that back, he would take the nose off every once in a while because he had a runny nose and he had to let the plastic nose dry out every once in awhile. The gross thing was that when it was off his nose and drying out, he would put popcorn in it and use it as a bowl! Gross!!

7 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a fun night! I think clowns are a little scary but it looks like you guys had a great night. I love the looks of excitment.

Becky said...

Fun! Dreyton is so funny! I love the look on JAce's face too. Oh, and the hat looks great on you:)

Susanna said...

How fun, I love the circus! I wish Kennady would have been as in to it as the boys were, I love Jace's face. It's always more fun when the kids are happy! Yummy, runny nose popcorn, sounds delicious!!

Susanna said...

I had to add one more thing. Kennady and Shane came and looked at your circus pictures and Kennady said, "That is too funny, mom, look at Dreyton's red nose!" Then Shane joined in on the laughter saying, " Ra No Ra No" (Red Nose, Red Nose). I thought it was cute.

Talia said...

Wow it looks like you guys had fun at the circus. My kids will never get to experience that, cause im terrified of clowns. I think that they are creepy and scary. So my kids will have to suffer or be afraid too. your boys don't look scared they must not have seen scary movies with killer clowns

Cory and Katie said...

We haven't been to a circus in a really long time. I love that kind of stuff...I love to keep up on you guys

Cassie said...

hey rob that hat looks good on you!! Your boys are in heaven at the circus. why can't we have the circus every weekend