Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alot Behind...but here is Easter

I am sooo far behind in blogging. Life has been so busy and I don't even know where to start! There has been sooo much happening. I hate to sit still so I try to keep myself and the boys busy with whatever I can find. We've been going to lots of Bees games, Grizzlies games, Dustin's softball, Dreytons wrestling, basketball, t-ball, football games and practices, and Dustin coaching t-ball and football. For a while we added Jaces gymanstics into the craziness, but he lost interest quick. Babysitting my cute little niece for the past 3 months and now there are swimming lessons coming up. I wasn't sure where to start with the pictures on here, so I'll start with Easter, since it was so fun.
We went home for Easter weekend like usual, and had so much fun. Every year we head to Oak City for their Easter egg hunt, and then head down to my parents house. My parents are soooo awesome and devote so much time and energy ihnto each grandchild. I think they know every like and dislike of each kid and there are 15 (i think) of them. Every year they plan an Easter egg hunt in their back yard and have TONS of eggs and surprises for each kid. They write the initials of each kid on like 30 or more eggs so when the kids are let loose in the backyard, they are only allowed to pick up the ones with their own initials on them. That way everyone gets the exact same amount. And then there is always the 'golden egg' that each kids gets with money in it. It is so much fun and the kids loooove it!!
Dawn and Madison. Me and Madison share the same crazy hair.
Decorating the eggs.

All the kids after they've found their loot. (We were missing some of the cousins this year but just cuz they weren't there doesn't mean they didn't get their stash of treats)

Jace finding the golden egg!

The Oak City egg hunt. Even with the cold weather and snow on the ground, I was glad they didn't have it inside this year.
I was so excited that Jace got more than one egg this year. Last year he picked up one, and announced he was done for the day. Dreyton can never get enough.

Trying not to freeze.

No comments: