Thursday, June 10, 2010

Randomness...

After reading Gentrys blog, I was inspired to update my own. It has been fooooorever! Here is just a bunch of random pictures, and then I'll try to add more later.
Here is a pic of sweet little Asa. My neice who I have been babysitting for the past 3 months. She is such a good little baby and the boys love her soooooo much!
Just thought I'd throw this picture on here of Dustin coaching football. It's not much of an action shot, but I just think he is cute, so I added it. hee hee

My boys at the dentist...yes, I took my camera to the dentist. I just think Jace looks so cute and little.
My mom gave each of the grandkids a book to collect all 50 state quarters. She started them out with 8 quarters each and then on Easter she called around to each kid to find out which ones they needed and gave them two more. For the past year Dreyton has been working hard collecting them and with the last 2 Easter quarters he finally finished his. He is so proud, and thinks he is sooooo rich.

4 comments:

Andrew & Gentry! said...

I am so glad that I inspired someone in my life! I am glad you updated though! You should out on some prego pics!

Andrew & Gentry! said...

I meant put not out :)

Talia said...

I'm so glad that you updated. i want to come to SLC sometime this summer when I'm home visiting. We might be going to Lagoon in July. We need to see each other. I'll let you know.P.S. cute Pics.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I am also glad that you were inspired by Gentry and updated! It's about stinkin time. Your boys are adorable and getting so grown up. It's been too long since I've seen you! Are you making it to Chase's farwell or the 4th of July? trust me you will feel so much better once you stand by me!