Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jaces B-day

Ok, so Jaces birthday was back in April. But I'm still trying to get caught up on everything.
His birthday was so much fun. He was so excited about every single present he got. I love this age cuz you could by them anything and they are so happy!
I had to post a pic of the funny cake I made him. I am definilty not a cake decorator so go easy on me. I had no idea what to do for his cake this year, so I ended up just making a cake with his face on it (that is what it was supposed to be anyway).


Then to top it off I bought an Iron Man mask that he wanted and just put it on top of the cake. I think it turned out hilarious and couldn't stop laughing at it!
Here is Jace opening a present from Grandma and Grandpa Rowley that they sent to him. He was excited to get candy!!
My parents came up the day before the birthday to watch Dreyton play football, and to take Jace shopping for his birthday. The boys both LOVED it!!
Becky and her fam came over for Jaces b-day too.

Me and the birthday boy!
We always give the boys a choice of having a big friend birthday party or do something fun with the fam. Dreyton is always about the big freind parties (just for getting more presents) but Jace loves doing the family thing. So, we let him pick whatever he wanted to do. His first choice was to go to Las Vegs to visit his cousin Zach but we told him that was too far away, so his second choice was the Living Planet Aquarium. It was kind of cool, but I have to admit I thought it would be bigger. Oh well, the boys loved it (well, Dreyton did anyway).

Don't let that cute smile fool you. Jace cried almost the entire time we were there about wanting to leave, and then when we left, he cried cuz he wanted to stay. fun fun.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

hey guys how everyone the boys are getting big! happy birthday Jace. I love the football vid. i miss you guys ps. rob wheres the belly pics? love Jaren

Larsen Lowdown said...

Jare---if I can help it, there will definitly be NO belly pics!

Larsen Lowdown said...

I wish Jace had his wish! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love, Dawn