Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life...

Why is it so hard to keep this blog updated?? There is sooo much that goes on, and sooooo many pictures, I just keep getting further behind. So, since I can't post everything, here are just a few more pictures of life at our house.
Me, my sister and sis-in-law sat down one weekend to make our kids aprons. It took me longer than a weekend to make mine, since I'm not much of a sewer. But I FINALLY got them done! Yay! The boys LOVE them! I was going to make myself one, but changed my mind after I made theirs. I really hate sewing.
Drey's Kindergarten teacher is sooooooo Awesome!!! I love her so much! She came to one of Dreyton's football games, which made his whole week!


Dreyton's class on Feild Trip day. I love going to these things.


Jace and his sweet Snuggie and Snuggie socks. He sleeps in it every night!


My cute boys on their way to a Father/Son campout with Grandpa Rowley.


Dreyton was picked as one of the few kids in the school to be highlighted as being an extra great kid.

Me and two of my sisters on Jaces Birthday.

Dreyton was playing "Heavy heavy hangover" for Jaces birthday. I love the look on Jaces face, waiting to be smacked over the head.

No comments: