Tuesday, March 10, 2009

At the Beach

The first day we got to California we went to visit Jaren and Suz and went to the beach. The weather was perfect!! They are so lucky to live so close to the beach! I wish we could have stayed and visited longer with them, but it was fun seeing them for the time that we did.



You can't tell in this picture, but me and Suz kept trying to get the birds to eat food off of Dustin's head. So we kept putting cheetos and sandwiches on his hat. They ate it out of his hand but not off of his head. Jaren was throwing cheetos at Dustin to lure the birds in closer. It was so funny.
I



The boys loved the beach. Well, Dreyton loved the water and Jace loved the sand. Jace and Kennady and Shane had so much fun throwing sand at each other.





It was so awesome, there were dolphins playing in the surf. They were so close to the shore, it was amazing!!





3 comments:

Susanna said...

Ugg! I look so gross! My roots are terrible...

Stacy said...

How fun! I probably would have thought that the dolphin was a shark!

Corey & Dawn said...

That's awesome you caught a picture of the dolphin! I LOVE the beach too and one day hope to live by it!