Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hogle Zoo

We went to the Zoo the other day and it was so much fun! The weather was perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better day! We love to get out and spend time together as a family!






We go about twice a year, but this is the first time that we've been there when the animals were this active. It was so fun to see the bears jumping in the water. I think that was my favorite part. The boys always surprise me with what is their favorite thing. Dreyton liked the snow leopard (which was the only animal that was sleeping) and Jace liked the lame-o train ride. Oh well, it was tons of fun!




2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE the zoo!

Susanna said...

I like it when the animals are active too, it can be pretty boring otherwise, for me anyways...Sounds like the boys would have fun regardless!