Saturday, March 28, 2009

Black Rock

We went exploring Black Rock (over by the Great Salt Lake) the other day. Don't really know much about the history, but you could tell there use to be a boardwalk and other stuff there. Not a whole lot to look at but it was still fun. Dustin and Dreyton wanted to climb to the top of the rock, which left me freaking out at the bottom. If I had the right shoes, I probably would have gone with them. Dustin said it wasn't too hard, but from my view it looked like they were going to fall any second. Another fun day with the fam! Love them!!







Jace kept yelling at Dustin and Drey saying "Come down! You are fweekin mom out!" Then he'd say "I'm da only good boy mom. I don't fweek anyone out."







3 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome pictures! Jace is so cute. That is so funny that he's the only good boy!

Becky said...

I think Jace was sharing your fear because he looks petrified holding on to Dustin! -Looks like a fun trip!-

Talia said...

Oh i would totally fweak out if jed took my kids on a rock like that. I am terrified of heights.