Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rowley Family Pic's

Ok, so we got these pictures done last December, or November, or something like that. But since I sort of 'misplaced' my Cd that the pictures were on, I wasn't able to post them. If I was only a foot taller I would have noticed that the disc had been sitting on top of my fridge for the last couple of months. Maybe I should clean a little better from now on, then I would find everything else that was missing. Anyway, here are a few of the Rowley Family pic's that we got taken.




I love this picture of Grandma and Grandpa Rowley with all the grandkids. It was hard, but funny to try to get all the screaming babies in the picture.



3 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE those pictures! The colors are so good in them! Your boys are so cute!

Larsen Lowdown said...

I love the photo with Shane & Camille and the grandkids. It's cute how Dreyton is leaning on Grandpa, and I love the look on Jace's face. He has a pretty good look in the photo with everybody, too. :) Mel

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Your family picture is really cute!