Monday, October 27, 2008

Day at the Bean Museum

Last week, me and the boys met Melanie and her kids at the Bean Museum in Provo. Dreyton and Jace were sooo excited to be on the BYU campus. I think they were more excited to see the BYU flags than they were to see the museum. The museum was cool though. It had every animal imaginable! Afterwards, we drove down to the creamery and i had a lady honking at me and telling me to pull over. I was so annoyed becuase I knew I didn't cut her off or anything. Anyway, she followed me for a bit, yelling "Shoe! Shoe!". I didn't know what the heck her problem was until I pulled over and she told me that I had shoes on my back bumper. Yikes! Dreyton had taken his brand new shoes off and I had put them on the back bumper while I loaded the stroller in, I guess I must have forgotten about the shoes. I can't beleive they stayed on the bumper the whole drive to the creamery! The lady asked me if it was a Halloween joke or something. Uuuhh, no, I'm just brain dead.
The walls were covered in EVERY kind of animal!
Dreys favorite animal was the bearded dragon. Now he is begging for one for Christmas.


Melanie getting attacked by one of the animals.
I don't know why this picture is on here. I don't remember loading it, and now I can't figure out how to get it off. It is another nightly ritual of Dustin and Dretyon wrestling though. Dreyton thinks he is tougher when he fights in nothing but undies.

I showed Jace an animal with a big nose and the first thing he says is "I pick?". So he had to pick the animals nose.

Dreyton and Lafe. They had so much fun together.

Dreyton thought this thing was so cool. I don't think he knew what it really was though, as soon as he saw it, he said "Hey! Look mom! It is the think that goes 'cock-a-doodle-do' on Sponge Bob!"

No comments: