Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The other day we went to the local pumpkin patch. Even though it was SOOOO cold, it was still alot of fun searching for the perfect pumpkins. I can't believe we have to pull out our coats already!! Yikes.



Jace had fun looking for pumpkins but had an even funner time playing with the sprinklers. We couldn't get him to leave until we told him we were going on a tractor ride.
My cute boys with our stash of pumpkins. D and Jace thought it was so fun to ride the bumpy tractor. Jace was completly silent the whole ride until the end when he jumped off and screamed "Dat was AWSOME!"

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I can't believe it is that cold already! It's finally starting to cool off here, but all last week it was in the 90's! I miss having seasons, I'm actually jealous you are pulling out the coats. Crazy!