Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The big 10!

So, as of tomorrow, me and Dustin will have been married 10 years. I always thought that once I hit that mark, it will have felt like we have been married forever! But, really, that isn't very long at all. I don't feel like we have been married very long. I am so glad that our anniversary falls on Thanksgiving this year, because what better way to celebrate a day of thanks than being with the one person in my life that I am the most thankful for. He is so awesome, amazing, funny, cute, thoughtful and everything else you could possible want in a husband. He is my best friend, and the best dad to my boys that anyone could ever ask for. Of course we have our fights and disagreements, but even with that, I can't wait to celebrate another 50 years with him. I'm cheezy, I know, but what can I say? I love the guy. I'm one lucky girl!

Just thought I'd post a picture of us right before we were married.


2 comments:

Corey & Dawn said...

Congratulations on 10 years!!! Love, Dawn

Becky said...

Holy cow-you guys look so LITTLE! Happy Anniversary-It was fun seeing you this past weekend and can't wait to get the kids together again!!!