Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ready for Next Year!

Halloween was so much fun this year. Usually I am a party pooper and don't dress up or decorate the house or anything. This year, however, Dreyton talked me into dressing up, so if I had to dress up, then I thought Dustin should have to, too. Anyway, it ended up being so much fun! I am definitly going to dress up again next year and am already trying to digure out what I should be. I wanted to have a family 'theme' this year, but I couldn't get the boys to agree on one thing, so we split the family....Superheroes vs. Star Wars.
Jace was so excited to go Trick-or-Treating, but after about 7 houses he was so anxious to get home and start eating his candy that we couldn't get him to do anymore. He still got stocked up on candy though, people were handing out handfuls of it! Dreyton stayed out longer than J did, and loved every second! After we got home and I took Jaces costume off, he ran to the mirror and started jumping and screaming around the house "Yay! Jace is back! I Jace again! I missed Jace soooo much!"
Darth Mal, Luke Skywalker and Batman and Robin.
This guys house is AWSOME! He stands on stilts and walks around his yard scaring people. I thought he was going to fall when Dreyton poked him with his light saver ,though.

Here is D and the end of the night, waiting for trick-or-treaters. It was so late, but he was still hoping for more people.

Don't we look tough!


Dreyton thinks that his hair color is the same as Dustin's....black. So, he thought that he needed to wear a blonde wig to look more like Luke Skywalker. He looked so hilarious! He ended up not wearing it because he said that it made his head look too big and Luke doesn't have a big head. I tried to talk him into wearing it though, just for my own entertainment. I'm always up for a good laugh.








4 comments:

Cassie said...

Ha Ha Ha Robyn I am still Laughing you look hilarious! I am so excited you got into the holiday spirit and dressed up! Your family looks great your a SUPER hero mom!

Gentry said...

That is so funny. You guys all looked so cute! Oh and pretty scary too. I agree with Cassie about the mom thing.

Talia said...

You look awesome. I like how you dressed up as Robin instead of being Robyn. I was gonna dress up as Juno from the movie cause im preggers but I waited to long to get a good costume

Susanna said...

How fun, I love that you and Dustin dressed up. I guess that Jaren and I will have to try it sometime. Cute costumes:)