Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Plan for America?

People probably get sick of me posting things that I think are funny that my kids say or do on my blog, but since there is very few people that probably even look at it, then who cares, right?
So anyway here is another one.
This morning while I was getting the boys in the bath, here is the conversation I had:
Me: "Man! What happened to all the hot water?! I didn't start the wash or dishwasher or anything. This water should be hotter than this!"
Dreyton: "Oh man, that makes me mad too! I bet this is all part of Obama's plan."

2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

He is so funny! It's amazing what kids remember and then say. You can post about the funny things Dreyton says anytime and however many times you want! I will always want to read them!

Jill said...

From the mouths of babes! I love all these things, it's awesome that you have them written down. I sure wish I would have done that more with my kids.